WHO WE ARE?
We are a Jersey based accounting services provider founded by two ambitious Chartered Accountants. Our founders have extensive experience with Big 4 firms and listed companies in audit and accounting. We are registered with the Jersey Financial Services Commission for AML/CFT purposes only.
Our mission is to remap the delivery of professional services through increased resource availability, innovation and global outreach.
We specialise in providing bespoke accounting and consulting service. Our team is highly skilled in performing all aspects of financial accounting and reporting for businesses operating in a wide range of sectors (Please see page 6 for details) . We also provide related support services.
If you are facing staff shortage, approaching deadlines, not sure when you will be able to meet missed regulatory or other deadlines, we’re here to help.
WHAT WE DO?
We work on ad-hoc and recurring accounting and other related specialised projects. Our team is experienced in working on both technically simple and complex structures. We can help you minimise pressure on your staff during busy periods. Our services include:
- Preparation and review of financial statements (IFRS, UK GAAP, US GAAP, Lux GAAP and special purpose frameworks);
- Co-ordination with auditors and other stakeholders
- Data reconciliations including system migration / changeover reconciliations
- UK Corporate governance compliance review and annual reporting;
- S172 and ESG reporting
- Budgeting, Forecasting and financial analysis
- Internal controls consulting; and
- Other bespoke projects